Profile
simmiesworld
Page Summary
theda-bara.livejournal.com - (no subject)
cupcakesusie.livejournal.com - (no subject)
jwolverton.livejournal.com - Add me!
dothesmustle.livejournal.com - (no subject)
unholypassion.livejournal.com - (no subject)
sciffy-circo.livejournal.com - (no subject)
pandemoniasims.livejournal.com - (no subject)
heartsick - (no subject)
heartsick - (no subject)
Style Credit
- Style: Neutral Good for Practicality by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags

no subject
Date: 2009-01-12 11:02 pm (UTC)I'd like to please be added, if possible. Love your legacy!
no subject
Date: 2009-01-13 12:01 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-01-13 03:45 pm (UTC)That's sad, but yanno, it happens *shrugs*
no subject
Date: 2009-03-12 01:24 am (UTC)Thanks. :-)
no subject
Date: 2009-03-12 01:26 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-03-12 02:59 am (UTC)Add me!
Date: 2009-03-18 05:18 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-03-28 12:10 am (UTC)EA released a building tool for the sims three and you built this sexy house and I was drooling all over it.
no subject
Date: 2009-04-04 09:57 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-04-04 02:27 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-08-11 11:54 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-08-12 05:26 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-08-12 05:28 pm (UTC)(Actually, I was hoping you'd post to the Sims 3 post because I totally wanted to add you, but I hadn't seen it last time I checked. :P)
no subject
Date: 2010-04-07 05:16 pm (UTC)Also I noticed that your FO page has Sylar on it and mrfeurgjreg JFC I became obsessed with Heroes while you were away.
no subject
Date: 2010-04-14 11:53 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-10-25 03:12 pm (UTC)